Pedagogy Is a Science
Dr. Frankenstein Has Entered The Room
When You Put The Lab Coat On...
Mad Science Without The Crazies
- More of us are talking about our classroom practices more often.
- These discussions have an inquiry-like tone.
- Our conversations and reflections have deepened, and we are asking more questions about our practices.
Ohhhhhh, Sweet Mystery of Life
- If we multiply fractions exponentially, will there be patterns?
- If we multiply decimals exponentially, will there be patterns?
Until next time, teach on!
P.S. Come back next week! It's 3 E's Blogging Collaborative Week and there'll be free goodies!